26.8.11

We're in Connecticut!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to provide a quick update to our readers so that people know where we have been the past few days. There has been two major reasons nothing has been going across this website. The first is that I've relocated back down to New Haven for the school year - that move-in is complete, and I've tried to put together a set-up specifically for covering these kinds of races. The hurdle I have encountered is the second thing that has kept me from putting up new content on the site. My Macbook Pro's hard drive seems to be on its final act, and so I've been racing to backup my files and try to fix my computer situation. That isn't resolved yet - I'm still trying to figure out the best way to do that, and so until that situation gets fixed, I'm not going to be back to my full posting capacity. Regardless, I can't wait to get these problems squared away so that we can cover some of the really intriguing stories out there right now.

Thanks for your continued support,
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment