16.5.11

Wisconsin, Part 2: The General Assembly

EDIT 5/19/2011: This data has been revised, for more information read this article on the changes made to the Wisconsin index.


As promised, here is the results for the Wisconsin General Assembly. I'm not going to do much in the way of commentary on this one - though it is worth noting that the 94th - where a Democrat just recently won a special election, was considered a relatively liberal district by my model to begin with, despite its longtime Republican hold.

In the coming days, I'll be updating the site so that you can navigate state-by-state, and get just the data you are looking for. I'm also considered setting up a Google Doc so that readers can get this information for their own research.

Would love to know your thoughts in the comments.

-Matt

2 comments:

  1. I know it is a pain - but names would be nice as well as district correspondence to Senate District.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Bill, I'll see what I can do make this easier in the future - at the very least, I'll provide I solid resource that other people can crosscheck names with so that the process isn't too cumbersome. Thanks for the feedback

    ReplyDelete